Thursday, December 8, 2011

Too Feminine

When he told Tom that he crossdressed, Tom didn't believe it and just laughed. Tom wanted to see for himself if it were true. So, he dressed up and showed Janey to Tom. Tom couldn't believe his eyes. He told Janey that he looked too much like a hot woman that it was scary. Tom got confused, because he was totally straight, but he wanted to fuck Janey. He couldn't believe that under that skirt was a cock. He was excited.

Later that night, after a few drinks, his curiosity became total lust. Janey was too feminine to be a man, even if she had a cock. He started to become sexually forward, pushing his body against Janey and rubbing his crotch against her ass so she could feel how hard his shaft was through their clothes. She didn't say anything, but instead just bent over the chair and turned to look at him with total submission. He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his rock hard cock, pulsating so much it hurt. He lifted her skirt, and saw the tops of stockings. He could smell her tight pussy through her sheer panties, inviting him to squeeze in his hard shaft and pump it slowly with long, slow strokes in and out. He popped the head of his cock into her, and she moaned with pleasure. He couldn't believe how tight it was. She was way too womanly to be a man. He made love to her all night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as a straight man for some reason i always found xdressing adult movies turned me on.one day i got a pairof panty hose and put them on,and my cock got hard and started to cum.so i bought a bra garderbelt stockings pantys heels and a dress.and would wear them around the house.my cock stayed hard while dressed until i jerked off.i started to dress under my street clothes all the time.i went to my 1st adult move dressed under my clothes,my cock was so hard i took my pants off.it was dark so no one could see me.so i took off my shirt,there i sat in my bra,pantys garderbelt stockings and flats.untill a man sat down next to me and said he was watching me undress.i was caught and did not know what to say or do.he said he liked my outfit and really liked my stockings as he ran his hand up and down my leg.he took my hand and put it on his cock witch he now had out.he put his hand around my neck and pussed my head down to his cock telling me to suck his cock now .his hands were to strong to fight so i opened my mouth and started to suck his cock.he pussed his cock deeper in my mouth and down my throat i started to gage but he kept pussing it down my throat.i now could feel him starting to cum and i couldnot swallow it all. it ran out of my mouth down my face onto my bra and pantys.he got up told me to lick his cock and balls clean witch i did when done he said thanks and left.leaving me sittihg there covered with his cum all over me.i went into the mens room to clean up still dressed in my womens clothes. some men followed me in and want me to suck their cocks to.why not i sucked one and i am covered with cum why not so down on my knees like a dog in heat i started sucking all the cocks in the room.one man just wanted to fuck me so with a cock in my ass and one cock after another in my mouth i now became a xdressing cock hoar and love it.