Monday, October 3, 2011

Confessions of a Straight Man

Dear ----,

I'd like to confess a recent encounter that I had that initially had me wondering about my sexuality. I should say from the outset that I am, consider myself to be, a straight man. I come from a liberal upbringing and have members within my extended family who are openly gay. They are fully accepted by the rest of the family, so if I were gay, I know that I would be the first to admit it.

Recently I was at an office costume party, which is customarily held every weekend before Halloween. I typically do not dress up, except for maybe a black mask that covers only my eyes. I do this to avoid the hassle and expense of buying an entire outfit, and for the reason that it makes it easier for me to go to the party straight out of my office: I just take out the mask from my drawer and I'm dressed for the party wearing the shirt, tie, and slacks I was wearing during the regular work hours.

I was having a somewhat dull time at the party until I saw someone who appeared to me to be a young woman who, like me, did not dress up in a costume. She was very attractive and looked incredibly sexy in her gray skirt suit. Her pencil skirt hugged her slender figure, and she appeared fairly tall for a woman, especially in her high heel pumps. I walked over and introduced myself, and she introduced herself as "Sam". When I heard her voice, I became a bit puzzled, because everything about her was screaming 'sexy woman', and her voice was somewhat androgynous. We chatted a little and she told me that she worked over in accounts receivable. I was surprised I had never seen her before, and when I expressed that to her, she said that that's probably because she's normally dressed in a suit just like me! I couldn't believe it - though I registered what she had said, I couldn't help but see her as an incredibly attractive woman. I then started to wonder if she would 'move' like a woman in bed as much as she looked like a woman at the party. I started to get hard, and there was a noticeable outline of my stiff shaft in my slacks. I couldn't stop thinking of what it would be like to feel her with my hands and to slide up her skirt. I wanted to know what she had under that pencil skirt, under those pantyhose, and what it would feel like to fuck her. I couldn't help it - my mind was going wild. I couldn't keep my eyes off her legs, and at one point I was able to get a good look at her ass. I was instantly mesmerized with lust.

She asked where I worked, and I pointed over to my office. I asked if she wanted to see it, and she hesitated a bit and said okay. We went into my office, with her going ahead of me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass, her hosed legs, and her waist and hair. I wanted to fuck her so bad my legs were trembling. I couldn't believe what I was thinking - what I was desiring! She walked in and I closed the the door behind us. We talked for a little bit and it turned out that she dressed regularly, but in private. I asked her if she had ever been with a man and she said no. I was surprised. Anyway, we talked like this for a little bit, and I was really turned  on throughout our conversation. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her and imagining hiking up her skirt and tearing through her pantyhose. The conversation trickled to a sort of light one, and she asked what I was doing on Halloween, which was a few days away. I wasn't doing anything, and so she invited me to another costume party in LA. I said that I'd go only if she was dressed like this. We both laughed (I was dead serious), and she said she'd try to dress 'like' it but not exactly the same outfit. I agreed, and we exchanged numbers.

The next few days I actually tried to look for her at the office, and couldn't figure out who she was! When Halloween night came, she called me and I went to pick her up. She was wearing an ivory dress that hugged her body nicely. It stopped at the knees. It wasn't tight, but it did stretch over her body when she'd bend and move. She looked super hot, and I couldn't get over her ass! She was dressed to the T: pearl necklace, a whitish/nude color hose, and heels that matched her outfit. The whole night at the party I must have been rock hard just staring at her. At one point she bent over for something and I was mesmerized by her ass: I was drawn to it and just wanted to fuck her so badly. I composed myself.

Later, I dropped her off and she asked if I wanted to come up. I nervously said yes and walked behind her up the stairs. That was in itself enough to make me cum all over in my pants: I could almost see up her skirt, her nylon thighs rubbing against each other, hear her heels hitting the stair with each step up, her ass moving back and forth as if to entice me to fuck it. In her apartment, we had some wine and talked for an hour. Eventually it turned to the party and then I found myself commenting on how great she looked. She was shy about it, but smiled and took the compliments graciously. She then said that it was clear that I liked the way she was dressed, and then She looked down at my crotch and probably saw that I was rock hard through the slacks. She was sitting there, smiling and biting her lower lip. An awkward silence filled the room, and I just looked at her up and down, and she stood there leaning against the table biting her lower lip. I was embarrassed but confessed that yes, I was quite excited by her.

She turned around and looked at the things on the table. I commented on how great she looked, and that's when she bent over with her legs together. Again, another awkward silence. She broke it by getting up and going over to the table to pour some wine. She was in clear view of me, and she bent slightly over the table so I got a good glimpse of her hosed legs, slightly parted, her dress stretching over and slowly slinking up her pantyhosed thighs and ass. I couldn't help myself. I walked over to her and pressed my crotch against her ass crack, which was visible through the skirt stretching over her ass. I slid my hands down her thin waist, and then to the arch of her lower back, and then down to her ass. Her ass was incredibly tight, and the synthetic stretch material of her skirt stretched over it and rubbed against her pantyhose covered ass. She said "Ummm, what are you doing?" and I just said 'i don't know'. She didn't stop me. Instead, she pushed back her ass into my crotch, and then turned around and walked around the table and sat down on an armchair. I walked over to her side, and my crotch was right at the level of her face. She rubbed my hard cock through the slacks, looked up at me with her mouth slightly agape, and that's when she unzipped my slacks and pulled out my throbbing cock. I saw the head of it pulsating, just inches from her mouth. She parted her lips and I couldn't help myself...I gently slid my cock down her throat. I couldnt' believe what was happening. She sucked on my cock like no other. I looked down at her taking my steady thrusts in and out of her mouth, sitting with her legs crossed. I just had to fuck her. I wanted to feel what it felt like to fuck her tight asshole. I could hear her sucking on my cock. This went on for a few minutes. I couldn't wait anymore, so I pulled her up, and I slid my hand up her legs and under her skirt. I felt her crotch and ass through her pantyhose. I told her that i wanted to fuck her. She just looked at me with her mouth slightly agape and still biting her lower lip. Then she propped one leg onto the chair, and I knelt down and started to lick her crotch through her pantyhose.

She told me again that she had never done this before, and she sounded nervous and excited. That's when I told her that I could really make her feel like a woman. She said that maybe we should wait, and I told her that she looks too good, and that anything that looks that good will instill the desire to fuck in anyone. She turned around as if to tell me that she understood what must happen if she's going to look that good dressed as a woman. She turned around and slightly bent over. One knee was on the arm of the chair, and the other leg was straight, holding her up from the floor. I bent her over the chair and she told me that she was a little nervous. I said I would stop if she wanted to, but she slowly shook her head and bit her lower lip again, as if to contain the excitement and nerves. She bent over and I started to probe her asshole with my tongue. I could see her cock and ballsack pressed against her crotch from the tight pantyhose she was wearing. I could taste and smell her asshole, and it wanted me to slide my cock into it and pump it nice and slow with long, slow and steady strides in and out. The smell is what really drove me crazy - it was taboo, it was hot raunchy sex I was about to undertake: I wanted to fuck her in her tight asshole and she was willing to let me do it.

I pulled down her pantyhose just below her ass and continued to lick her hole. That's when I noticed that she was rock hard too. Pulling down her pantyhose just below her crotch made her hard cock spring out. That drove me crazy, and I felt sexually excited and also the need to be more of a man - perhaps to make up for feeling like I've been so sexually seduced by such a girly boy. I got up and she turned her head to look at me. I positioned the head of my cock against her anus and pressed lightly. I gently pushed her against the back of the armchair. I couldn't help myself, and then she said "wait..." and right then I pushed enough for the head of my cock to penetrate her hole. She let out a moan, and I could feel her ass trembling as my throbbing hard cock glided into her incredibly tight butthole. It was incredible: super tight and warm, and really wet. I slid it in and out, and I couldn't believe how tight it was. Everything was incredible, and I have to say that it started to smell like hot anal sex, and I began to tremble with anticipation and excitement. The sounds, the sights, the smells, and the feeling was all just wrapped into an incredibly hot, sexy experience. I could hear her moaning with every thrust. I saw our reflection in the window: her pantyhose legs, long, propping up her hot body, bent over my desk, her hard cock bouncing up and down with each thrust I made into her.I could see my cock sliding in and out, and it was so tight it almost hurt a little. It was so tight that I could see the rim of her hole go in an out as it hugged my shaft. I could see that my slacks were wet around the zipper hole. I tried to pace myself, but even though I pumped her slow and nice, with long slow strides in and out, I was about to cum. And I did. At first I came inside of her, then I pulled out in mid-squirt and came on her ass and pantyhose. I couldn't believe the intense feeling. That night when I went home, I kept wanting to smell her ass juice on my cock, and I must have masturbated about five times when I got home, getting excited just by her smell and the memory of her tight body and even tighter ass pussy.

Anyway, we still continue to meet from time to time. I don't even really notice her when she's dressed normally at work. But boy when she gets all dolled up, I just can't wait to fuck her.

Thanks for these stories - I hope this story shows my gratitude for them.

Straight Man

1 comment:

mary said...

i was the straight man but now i dress as a women full time.i went out of town on business and went out at night for dinner and a beer.ifound a nice place and went in, not many people there but i did see a very sexy and attractive women sitting alone.after a few beers in went over and introduced myself.we started to talk and right hten i knew she was a he.but i was interested,may be to many beers but i found myself in her place kissing and feeling her up.she removed dress to reveal a corset stockings and a big cock.i now had romoved my clothes and was on my knees with her cock deep in my mouth sucking away.it was the 1st time i had done any thing like this and i liked it.i spent the night sucking and fucking her and she doing me.so now i xdress and spend time sucking and getting fucked in adult theaters.i love dressing as a women,top to bottom full make up wig nails painted,lipstick eyes and face make up.i have breast forms 38c to 40d.i love and wear corsets and stockings all the time.and have been corset trained.i always wear dresses and skirts.i am never the out high heels, the higher the better.my favorett pair are my 8" ballet heels.once dressed i must find a cock to make love to.i must close for now i have a cock to suck.