Thursday, June 20, 2013

Confessions of a Straight Man #2

To the author of this blog:

I must say that you capture the very essence to the thrill that I experience in desiring, playing and having my way with 'girls' like you. I remember the first time I ever fucked a t-girl was when I was in my twenties. I really didn't know she was a t-girl. She was just way too hot, so I thought, to be a t-girl. She was an asian chick. Her voice was a bit androgynous but she was incredibly hot: super slim body, gorgeous face, and ass and legs clad in hose that would put many genetic women to shame.

In any case, she thought I knew but I didn't, at least not consciously. She first sucked on my dick, bobbing on it like there was no tomorrow. My raging hard on hurt because it was so hard, especially feeling her lips around the shaft and watching her head go back and forth as she knelt before me. Anyway, I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to fuck her pussy. I sort of roughly bent her over the table and hiked up her skirt. Underneath, she was wearing pantyhose without any panties. I didn't really think much about the bulge in the cotton crotch area of her pantyhose because I was so turned on. When I felt her crotch, I was shocked to feel her cock and jewel sack tightly packed under her pantyhose. I stepped back and thought "what the fuck?" She turned around, propping herself on the table, looking at me. I remember her wine-red lips were still glistening from sucking my cock. She laid back on her elbows with one leg propped up on the table and the other leg hanging off. I can see under her skirt.

There wasn't a single word exchanged. I don't know what came over me but I just stepped forward, grabbed her ankles, pulled her towards me so her ass was aligned perfectly with my cock. Her legs were on my shoulders now, and I peeled off her pantyhose just enough to expose her tight pussy. At that point she reached over into her purse (which thankfully was on he table), and then pulled out what looked like a bottle of hand sanitizer. It was actually KY jelly, or something like it. She squirted a generous amount on her hand, and stroked my shaft with it while staring in to my eyes. I was so raging hard. I wasn't thinking - I was just in the moment. She then slathered the left over on her ass. Before she could even move her hand away from her hole, I remember pressing the apple of my cock against her butthole and feeling it stretch tightly. Her eyes were still staring in to mine, and as I pressed more, her mouth started to open. Fuck, I still remember that feeling of my cock just sliding into her tight hole. It went from feeling cool from being exposed to the air covered in gel, to just sliding into a snug, tight warmth. My cock was being squeezed in the hottest way. I can smell her hole, and it smelt like sex - but a sex that was so lustfully dirty my legs and even body were shaking in ecstasy. I fucked her like dog in heat. I loved the way her cock got hard, clearly expressing that she was loving every centimeter of my shaft gorging and pumping her butthole. It bounced up and down as I fucked her. It was super hot. Her butthole was so tight that I could see the rim of it stretching and moving inward and outward with every pump of my dick in and out. She didn't say a word, just moaned and panted like she was enjoying every minute of being fucked like a slut, like she deserved to be fucked like one for tricking a guy into thinking she was a girl!

That was the point of no return for me. We fucked something like 7 times that night, and the last three times I squirted my juice deep inside her ass with long, slow, deep final pumps.

I've been living in the deep south for some time and mostly the women around these parts tend to be overweight, if not obese. This girl, though, man, was like the girl of every guy's fantasy. And it turns out that she was really a he!



No comments: